500g Colcom Sausage Meat or 1 punnet of Colcom Cambridge Sausages with the skins removed
2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
1Tbsp mild curry powder, salt and pepper
1 egg, lightly beaten
125g dried white breadcrumbs
4 hard boiled eggs
Oil for deep frying
- Combine the Colcom Sausage Meat, parsley and curry powder, salt and pepper. Divide into 4 portions and pat each portion out to around about 12cm in diameter.
- Beat egg and milk in a shallow bowl.. Spread out flour in a second bowl and breadcrumbs in a third.
- Dip hard-boiled eggs in milk mixture, then roll them in flour, shaking off excess. Place each egg in turn on a sausage meat round, moulding Colcom Sausage Meat evenly around egg and pinching it together to seal joins.
- Dip the eggs into milk mixture again and roll in breadcrumbs.
- Deep fry over moderate heat for about 10 minutes until the crumb coating on each egg is golden brown and Colcom Sausage Meat is cooked.