2 Tbls Oil
6 Colcom Pork Sausages
150g Button Mushrooms
4 Rashers Colcom Streaky bacon, roughly chopped
1 Garlic clove, chopped
2 large Leeks, sliced
2 cans Chopped Tomatoes
4 tsp Tomato Puree
600ml Beef Stock
1 can Cannellini Beans, drained
1 can Red Kidney Beans, drained
1 small head Broccoli, cut into florets
Handful of chopped Parsley to garnish.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add the sausages and fry for 10 minutes. And then add the mushrooms for a further 2 minutes. Remove from pan and when cool enough to handle, cut the sausages into thick slices.
- Heat the remaining oil in the same pan and fry the bacon and garlic for 2-3 minutes or until the bacon is cooked and the garlic softened. Add the leeks and fry gently for 5 minutes or until the leeks have softened. Stir in the tomatoes and the tomato puree and simmer for 5 minutes then pour in the beef stock. Return the sausages and the mushrooms to the pan and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the Cannellini Beans and the Red Kidney Beans and gently heat through.
- Meanwhile heat a pan of salted water when boiling add the broccoli for 3-4 minutes then drain.
- Spoon the sausage and bacon in a warm serving bowl and top with broccoli and garnish with parsley.