1 Punnet Colcom Country Style Boerewors
6 Spring Onions, chopped
1 Red Pepper, seeded and chopped
1 Red Chilli, seeded and finely chopped
6 Eggs, beaten
250ml Cream or Full Fat Plain Yoghurt
1 Feta Cheese round, crumbled
Fresh bread, vine tomatoes and avocado to serve.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Sauté the boerewors slowly in a small heavy-based, frying pan without adding any extra oil until golden brown on all sides. Discard any fat that accumulates.
- Remove the boerewors from the pan. Keep warm. Add the spring onions, pepper and chilli and sauté until fragrant and soft.
- Add the boerewors coil to an oven proof pyrex dish or pan. Add springs onions and pepper.
- Beat the cream or yoghurt into the eggs, season with salt and pepper and pour over boerewors. Sprinkle feta cheese on top.
- Bake in the oven until set and golden.
Serve directly out of the pan/dish with seasoned avocado, toasted bread and vine tomatoes soften/roasted in olive oil for 10 minutes in the oven.