8 Colcom Cambridge Pork Sausages
10 halved and quartered New Potatoes, parboiled
1 Red Onion
2 Yellow Peppers
1 Tbls Olive Oil
500g Cherry Tomatoes
60g Pitted Black Olives
4-6 sprigs of fresh Thyme
150ml Hot Chicken Stock
400g Tinned Butter Beans
1 Tbls Red Wine vinegar
1 small bunch fresh Basil
- Cut the red onions into thin wedges. Deseed and cut the yellow peppers into large chunks. Drain the olives and pit the pips. Drain and rinse the butter beans.
- Heat the oven to 200°C.
- In a frying pan use half the olive oil and cook and brown the sausages. Meanwhile, toss the tomatoes, onions, peppers, thyme and olives in the remaining oil and season well with salt and pepper.
- Tumble into the roasting tin and arrange the sausages on top. Roast for 15 minutes, turning the sausages halfway.
- Pour the hot chicken stock around the vegetables, add the butter beans and new potatoes return to the oven for 5-10 minutes until sausages are cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
- Sprinkle over the red wine vinegar and a handful of fresh basil leaves to serve.