2 pkts Colcom Cambridge Pork Sausages
2 Red Apples sliced, skin on
A packet of Rocket
1 English Cucumber
1 Packet Cherry Tomatoes
1 large Red Pepper
2 punnets Baby Corn
50ml Balsamic Vinegar
50ml Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper to season
- Cook the Cambridge Sausages.
- Mix together the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, mustard and salt and pepper.
- Prepare your vegetables as you normally would for a salad.
- Slice the Cambridge Sausages into bite size pieces.
- Mix all the ingredients together and drizzle over dressing just before serving.