2 Potatoes or Sweet Potatoes, sliced
1Onion, thinly sliced
2 clove Garlic, minced
1 cup Ham, cubed
1 Red Pepper, diced
1 Tbls fresh Parsley, chopped
Salt and Pepper
Butter and Olive Oil
- Add a tablespoon of butter and a dash of olive oil to a large pan over medium heat.
- Add the potato slices or sweet potato slices, season with salt and pepper and cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Place the ham and red pepper in the pan with the sliced potatoes. Stir and cook for another 5-6 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Grease and line the bottom of a loaf pan with wax paper.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs and fresh parsley together, and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the ham and potato mix in the loaf tin.
- Pour the eggs on top of the ham mixture, place in the oven and cook for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Let rest 4 to 5 minutes before slicing and serving.