2 eggplants - cut into cubes
1 punnet cherry tomatoes
1 Colcom Collar Fillet - cut into cubes
200ml red wine
200ml chicken stock
1 small tin tomato purée
1 bag rosemary chopped small
1 green pepper chopped into cubes
Salt and pepper
- Place the collar fillet in a pot with a knob of butter and a splash of oil, fry until golden brown.
- Then add the eggplant and the green peppers. Allow to cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the rosemary and the tomatoes.
- Then add the red wine and the chicken stock. Add the tomato purée and stir well.
- Allow to simmer for 30 minutes.
Season and serve.