1 handful fresh Coriander (Cilantro), chopped
3 cloves Garlic, finely minced
1 Thumb Fresh Ginger, grated
4 Spring Onions, chopped
2 Punnets Mushrooms, wiped and chopped
¼ cup Peanuts, chopped
2 Zucchini, cut in half vertically, then sliced into half circles
2 Eggs, lightly beaten
2 Tbls Brown Sugar
2 Tbls Dark Soy Sauce
1-2 Tbls Tabasco Sauce
2 Colcom Pork Fillets, silver sinew removed and finely sliced
2 Garlic Cloves and 1 small Chilli, deseeded, mash together
Salt and Pepper
Oil to cook a knob of Butter
- In a large stock pot, fill with water half way, salt and bring to a boil. Add linguine and cook according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large frying pan, add a knob of butter and a tablespoon or two of sunflower oil, once sizzling add the garlic and chilli mash. Fry for a minute then add the thinly sliced pork fillet. Season with salt and pepper and cook until the pork colours and the edges are slightly crispy. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine the brown sugar, soy sauce, Tabasco and ginger; whisk well to combine, set aside.
- Return large pot to stove, heat over medium heat 1 tablespoon olive oil add zucchini, mushrooms and garlic. Sauté over medium heat for 5-6 minutes or until veggies are cooked but still firm.
- Turn the heat down low, add the pasta and eggs back to the pot, then pour the brown sugar and soy mixture over the top.
- Using a wooden spoon stir well to coat the pasta and vegetables with the sauce. Stir through the garlic-chilli pork.
- Before plating add the peanuts, spring onions and coriander, stir through.