3-4 whole Colcom Pork Fillets, trimmed and sliced thinly
4 Tbls Flour, seasoned with salt and pepper
2 Onions, peeled and chopped
6 Tbls Cooking Oil
¼ tsp Black Pepper
Rosemary and Marjoram to taste
2 Bay Leaves
150mls White Wine
1 Tbls Parsley
1 litre Chicken Stock
1 tsp fine Salt
150ml Sour Cream
2 Tbls ground Paprika
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Lightly coat the pork fillets slices in seasoned flour. Fry lightly in heated oil. Remove to an oven proof casserole dish.
- Fry onions lightly in a pan. Add the pepper, rosemary, marjoram, bay leaves and salt and gently cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add to the pork together with the wine and stock. Cook in a pre-heated oven for 1½ hours or until tender.
- Remove the lid and stir in the paprika, sour cream and parsley.
- Return to the oven for a further 15 minutes.
This dish may be prepared the day before, or frozen for use at a later date.