600g Pork Loin, cut into 2.5cm cubes
½ cup Lemon juice
2 tsp dried Oregano
1 tsp fresh Rosemary
1 Garlic clove, chopped
½ tsp freshly ground Black Pepper
Choose 2 or 3 from selected vegetables;
Red Pepper, cut into large chunks
Zucchini, cut into rounds
Onion, cut into wedges
Small Button Mushrooms, wiped
- For the marinade combine all the ingredients in a re-sealable plastic bag or non-reactive bowl.
- Trim the pork of all visible fat and cut into cubes. Place cubes in a bag with marinade and marinate for a minimum of 30 minutes. You can also toss vegetables in the marinade if you like. The mushrooms and zucchini are especially good in absorbing flavour.
- In the meantime soak wooden skewers in water.
- Wash and cut vegetables for kebabs.
- Thread kebabs alternating between pork cubes and vegetables. Depending on the size of your pork cubes and length of the skewers, you will have 1 large or 2 small skewers per person.
- Place on an indoor or outdoor grill and cook for 8-10 minutes.