600g Colcom Pork Fillet, sliced thinly
1 Tbls Fish Sauce
400ml can Coconut Milk
2 cups Water
1 sachet Yellow Curry Paste
1 Tbls Peanut Oil
1 Onion, chopped
250g Butternut, peeled and cubed into 2cm pieces
1 ½ cups Jasmine Rice
100g Green Beans, trimmed, cut into 3cm pieces diagonally, par boil for 4-5 minutes
½ cup fresh Coriander
1 long Red Chilli, thinly sliced diagonally
1Tbls fried Shallots
Lime Wedges to serve
- Combine pork, fish sauce, ¼ cup coconut milk and 2 tablespoons curry paste in a large bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour, if time permits.
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Heat a large roasting pan over medium high heat. Cook the pork, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a heat proof bowl.
- Heat oil in the same pan over medium heat. Add onion. Cook stirring for 4 minutes or until softened. Add remaining curry paste. Cook for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Add the butternut and rice, stir to coat. Add the remaining coconut milk and ¾ water. Bring to a simmer. Cover with foil. Transfer to oven. Bake for 20 minutes or until rice is almost tender. May have to add more water if too dry.
- Stir beans and pork gently into the rice mixture. Cover and bake for a further 10 minutes or until pork is cooked through and rice is tender.
- Sprinkle with coriander, chilli and shallots.