900g Colcom Pork Loin or Colcom Collar Fillet, cut into 2.5 cm cubes
1 Tbls Olive Oil
8 cloves Garlic, finely minced
1 large Onion, finely chopped
¾ cup of Honey
½ tsp dried Chilli Flakes
¼ tsp Salt
¼ tsp Pepper
Parsley to garnish
Sesame Seeds to garnish
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- In a large oven safe baking dish, gently toss the cubed pork with salt, pepper, onion, and olive oil.
- Cover the dish with aluminium foil and bake for 1 hour.
- Remove the pan from the oven and add the garlic, honey and chilli flakes. Gently move the pork bites around to help mix in the honey and garlic.
- Place the foil back over the dish and return to the oven for another 30 minutes.
- Remove the dish from the oven. Remove the foil, stir the pork around and return to the oven, uncovered, for another 45 minutes, to get a good golden colour.
- Once cooked remove from the oven, and allow to cool for 5 minutes.