900g boneless, Colcom Pork Loin
¼ cup Olive Oil
3 Tbls Balsamic Vinegar
10 cloves Garlic, crushed
½ cup Rosemary leaves
Salt and Pepper to taste
600g small New Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Lightly grease your roasting tin with some olive oil, place pork loin in roasting pan and set aside.
- In a food processor, combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic cloves, rosemary leaves, salt and pepper; process for 2-3 minutes, or until thickened, and the consistency of a wet paste.
- Spread ¾ of the rub on all sides of the meat.
- Place in the oven for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime prepare the new potatoes by combining them with the remainder of the rub.
- Remove pan from the oven and reduce temperature to 180°C.
- Place the prepared potatoes around the meat.
- Put back in the oven and continue to cook for at least another 50 minutes, or until done. Pork is done when the internal temperature reads 62°C.
- Remove from the oven and let stand for 10 minutes.