¼ cup All Purpose Flour
¼ tsp Cayenne Pepper
½ tsp Salt
2 Tbls Vegetable Oil
4 boneless Colcom Loin Pork Chops, gently flattened out
1/3 cup Chicken Stock
½ cup Coconut Milk
2 Tbls Peanut Butter
1 Tbls Honey
1 tsp ground Ginger
¼ tsp Salt
¼ cup chopped Spring Onions
¼ cup diced Red Pepper
¼ cup coarsely chopped dry roasted Peanuts
¼ cup fresh Coriander
- On a plate, combine the flour, cumin, cayenne pepper and ½ tsp salt. Stir to distribute the spices. Coat the pork chops with the flour and shake off any excess.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Place the pork chops in the hot skillet, and fry for about 3 minutes each side, until cooked through.
- While the pork chops cook, stir together the chicken stock, coconut milk, peanut butter, honey, ginger and ¼ tsp salt. Remove the pork chops to a serving platter, and keep warm.
- Pour the peanut sauce into the skillet. Cook, stirring constantly for 2 minutes, or until thickened.
- Pour the peanut sauce over the chops, and garnish with spring onion, red pepper, peanuts and fresh coriander, and serve.