1.5kg Pork Ribs, cut into sections of 3-4
400g Tomato Puree
1/3 cup Brown Sugar
1/3 cup BBQ Sauce
1/3 cup Tomato Sauce
1/3 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
¼ cup Worcestershire Sauce
Chilli Flakes, to taste
Salad leaves and Lime/Lemon Wedges
- Combine pork with remaining ingredients. Cover and marinade in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Place ribs on a rack over a tray lined with baking paper and reserve excess marinade. Cover ribs with foil. Bake for 2 hours.
- Pour reserved marinade into a small saucepan and add any juices from under the rib drip tray. Bring to the boil and simmer for 4-5 minutes until reduced and thickened.
- Increase oven temperature to 220°C, remove foil from the ribs and baste with half the thickened marinade. Bake for 20 minutes, uncovered, basting with remaining marinade every 5 minutes, until glossy and shiny.
- Serve with salad leaves and wedges of lemons or limes.
- You can also prepare Paprika Corn to serve with the ribs by; mixing 1 teaspoon Paprika with 20 grams of Butter and rubbing this mixture over two halved corn cobs. Place each piece on a square of tin foil wrap up tightly and bake for 30 minutes until tender.