1.2 – 1.4kg de-boned Pork Loin Roast
2tsp Fresh Thyme
2tsp ground Cumin
1tsp Garlic Powder
2tsp ground Coriander
1tsp ground Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 220°C.
- Prepare roast by rubbing with a little olive oil. Place all rub ingredients together in a small bowl. Rub the spice rub generously all over the roast and place in a roasting pan.
- Cook at 220°C for 20 minutes, then drop oven temperature to 190°C for 40 minutes.
- Remember oven temperatures vary from oven to oven so check how your roast is cooking periodically.
- Roast liquid must run clear if poked with a skewer.
- Let roast rest for 10 minutes before carving and serving.