1 Colcom Pork Fillet thinly sliced and pounded gently to 1 cm thick
¼ cup All Purpose Flour
2 Lemons, 1 zested and 1 very thinly sliced
Salt and Pepper
1 Tbls Olive Oil
2 Tbls Butter, divided
4 cloves Garlic, thinly sliced
¾ cup Chicken Stock
2 Tbls chopped fresh Chives
- Place flour in a shallow bowl and stir in 1 tsp lemon zest. Season pork fillet slices with salt and pepper, then dust with flour, shaking off excess.
- In a large skillet, heat oil and add 1 Tbls butter over medium-high heat. In batches cook pork until browned and cooked through, about 2 minutes each side. Transfer to a plate and tent loosely with foil.
- Reduce heat to medium, add garlic and remaining Tbls of butter and cook until fragrant, 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Add chicken stock and cook, stirring, until reduced by half, about 4 minutes. Return the pork to the pan with any accumulated juices and lemon slices; cook until sauce has thickened slightly, about 2 minutes.
- Add 1 Tbls lemon juice; season with salt and pepper, sprinkle with chives just before serving.