500g Phyllo pastry
10 large New Potatoes, cooked and quartered
250g Blue Cheese
200g Colcom Kassler Fleisch Ham, cut into strips
2 leeks, cleaned and finely chopped
1 Onion, sliced
300g Oyster or Button Mushrooms
1 Tbls Butter, plus 50g Butter, melted
½ cup grated Kefalotiri
Salt and Black Pepper
- Grease a tart tin with melted butter.
- Taking each sheet of phyllo at a time, brush with melted by=utter and place in the tart tin one sheet at time, covering slightly over the edge.
- Continue until you have layered 10 sheets pf phyllo pastry.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter over a medium heat and sauté the mushroom, onion and leek until soft. Cool.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs and cream and add the vegetables, potatoes, kefalotiri, chives and seasoning. Add the sliced ham to this mixture.
- Pour into the tart tin and crumble over the blue cheese.
- Place in the centre of the oven for 25-30 minutes, until set.