1 kg New Potatoes
3 sprigs fresh Rosemary
2 Garlic cloves
2 Bay Leaves
¼ cup Olive Oil
2 tsp Salt
300g Colcom Salami, sliced into thin strips
2 Tbls chopped Spring onions
3 Tbls Red Wine Vinegar
1 Tbls Dijon Mustard
2 tsp Honey
¼ tsp ground Black Pepper
1/3 cup Olive Oil
2 cups loosely packed Rocket
1 Tbls chopped fresh Tarragon or Basil
- Bring the first 5 ingredients and water to a boil over medium heat, and boil over medium-high heat and boil for 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain and discard rosemary, garlic and bay leaves. Sprinkle potatoes with salt, gently stir to coat. Cool for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile sauté salami in a medium-sized non- stick skillet over medium heat for 1-2 minutes or until crisp, drain on a paper towel.
- Whisk together spring onions, red wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, honey and black pepper. Add the 1/3 cup olive oil in a slow, steady stream, whisking constantly until smooth.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise. Toss together potatoes, dressing, rocket and tarragon/basil. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with salami just before serving.