1 packet White Pita Bread, cut into quarters
2 rounds Feta Cheese
250ml Black Olives, sliced, pips removed
6-8 Colcom Hot Salami, thick slices, roughly chopped
375ml Plain/Greek Yoghurt
3 large Eggs
Salt and Black Pepper to taste
Good handful of chopped fresh Oregano
- Pre-heat oven to 190°C. Lightly grease a shallow, medium sized oven dish.
- Place half the pita bread, olives, feta and salami in the dish. Repeat procedure to make a second layer.
- Lightly whisk the yoghurt and milk together. Season with salt and black pepper and stir in the chopped oreganum. Pour ¾ of this mixture gently over the layered ingredients to almost fill the dish.
- Cover and set aside for 30 minutes. Beat the eggs into the remaining milk and yoghurt mixture and gently pour this over, to fill the dish.
- Bake for 35 minutes until firm and browned on top.