½ can Tomato and Onion Mix
2 cloves Garlic, finely chopped
1 tsp Brown Sugar
1 Tbls Dried Italian Herbs
250g Colcom Streaky Bacon, diced
1 Kg Pizza Dough
1 cup White Cheddar Cheese, grated
2 wheels Camembert, sliced
150g preserved Green Figs, sliced
Salt and Milled Black Pepper
1 packet Rocket
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Simmer the tomato and onion mix, garlic, sugar and herbs in a saucepan for 5 minutes.
- Fry bacon pieces and drain on a paper towel.
- Roll out the pizza dough on a floured surface into 2x20cm discs. Spread tomato mixture on each base, leaving a 1 cm border all round.
- Top with bacon, cheddar, camembert and figs. Brush edges with olive oil and season.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden.
- Scatter over with rocket and drizzle with fig syrup.