1½ cups Plain Flour
½ cup Sunflower Oil
2 Tbls Milk
1 Bunch Spinach
300g Colcom Streaky Bacon
Salt and pepper to taste
- Place the flour in a bowl, season well. In a jug mix together the oil and the milk. Whisk with a fork until cloudy. Add to the flour and mix well to form a dough. Press into your baking dish to form a nice even crust.
- Chop the bacon into bite size pieces and fry.
- Chop the spinach roughly.
- Mix the 4 eggs and the cream together and season.
- Place the spinach and the bacon together in the pastry crust and crumble the feta over. Pour over the egg and cream mixture.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for approximately 40 minutes.