3 potatoes, peeled and diced
4 Slices Colcom Streaky Bacon
6 large eggs
30g freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Lightly butter 12 muffin cups
3. Cook the potatoes in salted water until tender, drain and divide evenly among the muffin cups.
4. Cut each slice of Colcom Streaky Bacon into 3 pieces and place a piece on top of the potatoes in each muffin cup.
5. Mix together the eggs, cream, parmesan and a good grinding of salt and pepper.
6. Carefully fill the muffin cups with the egg mixture
7. Bake for 20 – 25 minutes