1 ¼ cup Self-Raising Flour
½ tsp Salt
3 Tbls Sugar
250g Colcom Streaky Bacon, chopped and lightly fried
1 cup Mature Cheddar Cheese, grated
1 Tbls finely chopped fresh Parsley
2 Tbls Canola Oil
2 large Eggs, beaten
¼ cup Milk
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease or spray a round pan or bread/loaf pan.
- Sift the flour, salt and sugar together. Add the fried bacon, cheese and parsley and mix.
- Beat the oil, eggs and milk together.
- Add to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Place dough into the loaf tin and bake for 50-60 minutes.