½ cup Greek Full-Fat Yoghurt
2 Tbls Apple Cider Vinegar
1 tsp Dijon Mustard
1 tsp Honey
½ tsp fine Salt
¼ tsp freshly ground Pepper
200g Colcom Streaky Bacon, diced and crisply fried
1 can Chickpeas, drained and rinsed
2 stalks Celery, finely chopped
1 medium-sized Apple, cut into small cubes
1 cup Red Grapes
½ cup diced Red Onion
¼ cup chopped Parsley
½ cup Pecan nut, roughly chopped
4 cups Fresh Spinach (or Baby Spinach if available)
- Prepare the yoghurt dressing by combining the yoghurt, apple cider vinegar, mustard, honey, salt and pepper in a bowl. Whisk until well combined.
- Combine chickpeas, bacon, celery, apple, grapes, onion, parsley and pecans in a large bowl.
- Stir in the dressing and toss until evenly coated.
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes before serving or will keep up to 5 days in the refrigerator.
- Serve over chopped fresh or Baby Spinach.