2 aubergines peeled and chopped into cubes
Roasted baby tomatoes
100g crispy Colcom bacon
Salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 200°C.
- Cut the filo pastry into squares to fit inside a muffin tin.
- Brushing both sides well with butter
- Place the red peppers in the oven until roasted and soft.
- Place the aubergine with a splash of oil in a hot pan and allow to cook.
- Then take your Colcom Bacon place in a hot pan and cook until crispy.
- Layer the ingredients evenly inside the casings, seasoning well as you go.
- Fold up the pastry to make a parcel, brush with butter, and sprinkle over sesame seeds.
- Place in the oven just until the pastry in golden brown.